*** Ensure surface is clean and dry prior to application***
Anti-slip additive is recommended for less porous surfaces such as imprinted concrete for your safety
Available in a wet look gloss finish or a lower sheen matt finish.
It will also help restore the original colouring of the surface of stamped or pressed concrete. It is non-yellowing and has an excellent resistance to water, alkalis and acids. It also contains a UV absorber to improve protection from ultra-violet light and prevent colour loss.
- Protects the surface from oil and other staining.
- Seals, protects and enhances the surface of all pattern imprinted concrete and block paving.
- Easily applied by sprayer or broom.
- Protects against colour loss and surface wear.
- Make sure before applying that the surface temperature is between 10 – 23°C
- Tough, Durable and Hard Wearing
- Designed for use with a range of surfaces including Pattern Imprinted Concrete and block paving
- Petrol, Diesel, Oil & Grease resistant
This product is xylene solvent based and is only compatible with previously un-treated surfaces, or those treated with other xylene based sealers. If unsure a it is recommended to apply a small test patch and leave for 34 hours before applying to entire surface.
5 litres treats 15 sq.metres
10 litres treats 30 sq. metres
20 litres treats 55 sq. metres
25 litres treats 70 sq.metres