Elite Crete colour hardener is a ready to use, dry shake material for colouring, hardening and finishing new concrete floors, walks, driveways and imprinted concrete. When mixed with water it may be plastered on the vertical surfaces of freshly placed concrete such as curbs, risers and planters in a variety of colours that we blend ourselves.
Advantages of using this particular product:
- Gives two and a half times the strength of untreated concrete.
- Hardens and densifies concrete surfaces/floors.
- Non rusting can be used in a wet environment.
- Resists moisture penetration, easier to clean.
- Improved resistance to de-icing salts.
- Increases the life of a concrete floor.
For most applications, a minimum of 25 kilos per 10m squared should be used for all standard colours.
THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ONLINE, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES AND DELIVERY COSTS.